cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got my MAC in ten minutes !

N/A

Shocked

Just put in a ticket to cancel my account (after 4 years of decent service and 2/3 months of absolute rubbish).

Had my MAC back in less than ten minutes.

Now why cant they by that on the case for all queries.

Certainly looks to me like they are trying to shed customers.

Oh well - at least I'll be with some New provider before too long or maybe I should just let my zen instincts carry me through.

Good luck to anyone who stays behind.
17 REPLIES
N/A

got mine in 5. I unfortunally realised that zen isnt the isp for me and am now rather stuck looking for a new 1. Really really cant find 1 that fits all my requirements.

The problem i find is that being a student and not wanting to fork out alot of money + i dont want a 12month contact it has me in a bit of a bind.

I havnt found an isp that wouldnt require me to buy external services to meet my requirements yet. and these services are pushing me to the £40/mo mark. I wouldnt mind if i had a full time job but atm i dont and dont have time for 1

I'm contemplating riding this 1 out until the dslmax is out. see what happens. if hell breaks then i guess i'll neeed to find some way of getting telewest in without someone ripping up the line :/
N/A

u could try be if its in your area 24 a month unlimited
N/A

what was the address of that don't-be-there forum again?
N/A

Will be requesting MAC codes for 4 of my plusnet accounts this weekend. They all on management and they can’t even stream a 96k radio feed from digitally imported dot fm. That’s crazy. The management is far to restrictive
N/A

srae88, I am migrating tomorrow to IDnet, uncapped, unshaped, unlimited 2mb for 24.99 a month.

If you look on adslguide they have glowing reports.
N/A

Some evil genius at PN is rubbing their hands together. This is what they want. They want the heavy users to leave PN. The users that referred all the low level users to their services. The users that have been with them for years.
N/A

Seems to be working then because we are all leaving...

I put in my order with Bulldog this morning (yes I know they had problems last year but from what I'm told they have really gotten it together) and will hopefully soon be enjoying their UNLIMITED, un-shaped, un-capped 8Mb service which actually costs 50p a month less than I am paying Plusnet for this farce. Shame I have to pay Plusnet £72 in "free" defered charges Sad good thing my setup on the new ISP is only £1 Smiley
N/A

I've got my MAC yesterday in 30minuts, I've now placed an order with Zen Smiley
N/A

I don't think it is just heavy users that find the system slow. I have only used about 3gb a month for the last few months but my p2p and online gaming speeds are very slow. I don't use a lot in a month but when I use it I want it to be fast.

I am currently looking for another isp - Does anyone have any recommendations for a service that can provide fast speeds, it doesn't even need to be uncapped.
N/A

Check out http://zen.co.uk/. That's where I'm going.
Community Veteran

This forum is not the aproriate place for discussion of or advertising of other Internet Providers, please use third party sites and message boards ADSL Guide.

Chris
N/A

I requested mines well over an hour ago. I am currently shopping around ISPs at the moment.

One thing I will say for Plus Net is that any querey I have had, it has been resolved quickly by the Customer Support.

I am leaving because my net usage is increasing.
N/A

Wow, I'm surprised this thread hasnt been locked yet! Smiley

We are actually being allowed to speak our midnds and voice disscontent with Plusnet. That doesnt seem to be allowed lately - any thread that has even a slightly negative tone is locked so fast you dont even have chance to read it first!
N/A

Wow, I'm surprised this thread hasnt been locked yet! Smiley

I must admit, I'm very surprised that this thread,

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37766

Hasn't been locked yet.

Rock on PN at least you have the guts to take the criticism