cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye everyone

N/A

Goodbye everyone

Well after 6 months great service BT and Plusnet have decided that my line is a "Green light" and due to the fault I have had for 1 month I can no longer receive the ADSL service although I am in the heart of London. God help those who live in rural areas as it will take divine intervention to fix this countries infrastructure. Below is the latest comment for the "support" staff at Plusnet. Read between the lines, "we couldn’t give a sh#t about you". Anyway behind the scenes I will be working hard with my MP Simon Hughes who I went to school with and local trading standards office. Furthermore I have given all the details of the matter to a solicitor to read through. I have far from finished with either Plusnet or BT. Pity it had to come to this and never an apology from Plusnet.

Regards
Geoff

Dear Customer,
Unfortunately I have been informed by BT that no charges are able to be refunded due to there Terms And conditions on this issue state that if a false activation is noticed within the first 3 months of the circuit being activated then all charges will be refunded to you. Unfortunately in your case the fault on BT's system was raised outside this period and hence we are unable to refund you any monies regarding subscription costs or ADSL Set-up fee. Once again I apologise for this but we are also bound by the conditions stated by BT for ADSL provisioning.
Regards,
Keith Hiles
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Goodbye everyone

Always read the small print.

N/A

RE: Goodbye everyone

Thanks. Good advide although in this case it would not have made much difference.