cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Chistmas And A Merry night

N/A

Christmas Cake Recipe

2 Cups Flour,2 cups dried fruit,8oz nuts,8oz butter,1cup brown sugar,1tsp salt,4 large eggs,juice of 1 lemon,1 cup water,1 ltr bottle of Malt Whisky.

Sample the Whisky to check the Quality.Take a large bowl:check Whisky again.to be sure it is of the highest quality pour out 1 level cup and drink :repeat.Find the table with the ingredients on it .Turn on electric mixer and beat butter in a large fluffy bowl.Add sugar and beat again.Make sure the whisky id OK .Cry another Tup.Hic.Turn of mixer.Break the bowl add to the eggs and chuck in the dried fruit.Mix on the turner.If the dried fruit gets stuck in the beaterers pry it loose with a screwdriver.Sample the whisky to check it's tonsistency.Sift 2 cups of salt or something ~who cares~??Check the whisky.Sift Lemon juice and strain nuts:addd teaspoon of salt or something ~whatever you can find.Graese the oven.Turn cake tin to 350F:dont forget to beat ofthe turner throw the bowl out of the window and go to bed.

Good Christmas and a Merry night
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Sounds good to me... now, the question is: who'll accept the challenge of making it? Wink

Thomas
N/A

I just got my dad to read it and he's up for the challange lol
N/A

can I copy and paste onto my blog if I accredit the author?
Community Veteran

I'll get my aunt to have a go. But it won't be for christmas; more new year ;-)
N/A

Anyone can use it Freely

If anyone makes it And can stand up after I will be very surprised You might be able to use it to build a wall or something though.

Jim Ritchie .