cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gmail!

N/A

Gmail!

Well ive got a load of Gmail invites and wondered if anyone wanted one?
PM me your email address if you do!
8 REPLIES
N/A

Gmail!

should do a search mate and check other threads, we have ALL got invites to give away, seems the place is flooded with gmail now!
N/A

Gmail!

Well i had a breif look and couldnt find anything, guess i didnt look hard enough! Sad
N/A

Gmail!

I don't think you looked very hard either, in the internet section, there is a posting on the first page :roll:

Here's the Gmail Link
N/A

Gmail!

jesus, gone to check one of me gmail accounts, and it doesnt show up in the top anymore, but when you check individual mail it says 'invite name to gmail' I clicked on that and have 50 to give, I guess its getting too common?

EDIT

and 50 on me other one as well!
Community Veteran

Gmail!

WoW, I have gone from 4 to 50 as well.

The whole Gmail invitations thing, has just been one really cleaver marketing campaign by google. Why promote your product when you can get others to do it for free. All of the media coverage when Gmail first come out and the invitations where like gold dust, would have cost google a fortune $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Chilly
N/A

Gmail!

I think GMail will stop being invitation only in a matter of time, they've lost that exclusive edge.
N/A

Gmail!

well I got nearly 200,000 to give away so nerrr, lol

well, maybe not me personally, but go here

http://isnoop.net/gmail/

and you can get one, this has nearly 200,000 to give, so I guess your right GB, its not so exclusive anymore......shame really, was enjoying my exclusivness lol
N/A

Gmail!

lol
close this then Tongue