cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Further discussions with Farce 9 help desk...

N/A

I shall continue to post my correspondence with Farce 9 here - if people get sick of me then please believe that I just want to go away as well.

Ah, yes. Another 24 hours without internet access thanks to Farce 9. I either couldn't connect or my connection was so slow that it took an hour to load my home page.

Of course, given that I am trying desperately to leave Farce 9 it may be that you are not too interested in providing me with an actual service. I note however that you are still happy for me to continue paying you.

I am completely sick of having to spend my days complaining about your lack of service. I have requested my MAC number and it has been promised with a week. My next payment to Farce 9 is due at about the same time - PLEASE NOTE - I WILL NOT BE PAYING ANY MORE MONEY TO FORCE 9. IF MY MAC NUMBER HAS NOT COME THROUGH BEFORE PAYMENT IS DUE I WILL BE STOPPING THE PAYMENT.

I. AM. SICK. OF. THIS.

In a completely unrelated matter, it is nice to see that Force 9 is now the second most complianed about internet provider - straight after Tiscali.

This is not another duplicate ticket - I note that my last question is not due to be reviewed until 0900 on 1st December. THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

I have given Force 9 four months to provide me with a MAC number and you have dragged your feet long enough. I believe that you are delaying my request so that I am forced to make another payment before I get my MAC number. If I refuse to make a payment you will then refuse to answer my request.

THIS IS PURE EXTORTION.

There is no reason that my request should have taken so long. Despite asking since 8 September you have only forwarded my request to the correct department on Friday 24 and have now washed your hands of it.

I WILL RAISE A TICKET EVERY POSSIBLE CHANCE I GET UNTIL YOU PROVIDE ME WITH MY MAC NUMBER - I WILL NOT BE FORCED TO PAY YOU MORE MONEY FOR A SERVICE WHICH DOES NOT EXIST.

2 REPLIES
N/A

It might be worth cancelling your direct debit then if they try to take payment from your credit card you can have the card provider on their case for failing to provide the service you paid for
N/A

Me again

First - many thanks for my MAC number.

Second - many thanks for keeping my account active with you until I move providers.

Thirdly - any chance of my connection actually working? It has now been 60 odd hours since my connection actually worked. I know you don't like me anymore - fair enough. But I do still have a contract with you and, to be fair, up until now I have restricted my displeasure with Force 9 to this site. However - if you do not reconnect (or whatever) my internet connection I will formalise my compliants to Ofcom and, even better, take my issues to the wider community via every ISP review site I can find. I will do my level best to ensure that no other poor sod is placed in the situation that I have been in for the last four mounths.

All I want from you is the service I pay you for - for the whole period of our contract. Why is that so difficult?