cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front page imports

N/A

Front page imports

I am in the process of constructing a website for home and business. I have both Power Point and Front page. There is a particular design template/background in Powerpoint that I would like to use, I am however it would seem to me unable to export this into Frontpage for subsequent development. What would be recommended? Using power point to develop the website or perhaps if there is a way to export use Frontpage or use something else that would be easier?
Any advice would be useful.
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: Front page imports

You should be able to open the slide master and select parts of the themes you want from Powerpoint and copy them into FP.

Care must be taken using MS Themes as they often dont work if the site is going onto a UNIX box like +net

Themes lok great but often slow your site down and put people off. A site should load fast and have only relevent info on it no pics for pics sake. Simply is cool.

Look at Google its very plain but does the job well hence its succes.

> I am in the process of constructing a website for home and business. I have both Power Point and Front page. There is a particular design template/background in Powerpoint that I would like to use, I am however it would seem to me unable to export this into Frontpage for subsequent development. What would be recommended? Using power point to develop the website or perhaps if there is a way to export use Frontpage or use something else that would be easier?
> Any advice would be useful.
>