cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form mail

N/A

Form mail

When the new CGI platform comes in, am I right in thinking that I won't have to make any changes to my use of the form mail that is currently indicated by:
http://homepages.force9.net/cgi-bin/form ?

My sites are not on the CGI platform and don't currently use it for any functionality.

Thanks

--
PeterMcC
If you feel that any of the above is incorrect,
inappropriate or offensive in any way,
please ignore it and accept my apologies.
3 REPLIES
N/A

re: form mail

I thought that was going to be the case but I use the same and it has not delivered a form since last night - and I know it should have done.
Best regards
Simon

--
Simon Harding
Theatre Breaks Ltd
www.theatrebreaks.com
Tel: 01727 834422 (for international callers + 44 1727 834422)
simon@theatrebreaks.com
30 Culver Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL1 4ED
N/A

Form mail

Thanks for the reply, Simon.

We *are* currently getting from mail responses - my worry was whether they'd stop once the old server was switched off.

I suspect that your lack of form mail response last night may be a different problem - it's either a problem that's specially for you or one that more of us will develop over the coming hours/days Sad

When CS answer the same query (raised on a Contact Us ticket), I'll post the response back here in the hope that it may be of benefit to you and others.

Cheers

--
PeterMcC
N/A

Form mail

When CS answer the same query (raised on a Contact Us ticket), I'll post the response back here in the hope that it may be of benefit to you and others.

For sites hosted on the standard platform - i.e. *not* hosted on the CGI platform - using the f9-installed Form Mail script, there should be no need to do anything about the new CGI server.

--
PeterMcC