cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force9 Customer Support Survey?

N/A

I just received an email from autoemail@force9.net asking me to provide feedback so that F9 can improve their service to customers.

This is NO problem. But, on following the link in the page, I end up at www.zoomerang.com - a company I have never heard of - and the first thing the survey asks me is my username!!!

If this is a scam, then note that giving away your username to someone who already knows your domain name is tantamount to giving away your email address!

If it is not a scam, then could F9 please test the survey from the user's perspective, because there is very little assurance that the survey genuinely originates from F9, and it seems to me that it adds to the difficulty of discerning genuine email from spam.

Many thanks.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hello edwardsmale,

Yes! your right to be a wee bit concerned for obvious reasons. F9 PlusNet have probably farmed out this feedback process to an independant market research company (OK! Yes! its done online, so no suprises there then being an ISP you can see why! makes sense given the nature of F9's business) The reasons for this are so as to be able to prove the feedback is truely unbiased (not tainted by anything else). i.e. independant of F9 PlusNet influences, such as staff or a friend of someone working at F9,etc.

To alley your concerns a quick phone call or support ticket would confirm that its a genuine feedback process and NOT a scam.

Ivan
N/A

Of course F9 couldnt have included a small paragraph saying you will be directed to ........ as they use this service ,, na better to get customers worried or even pay to call F9 to check ..
( do i sound unhappy with F9 , thats because i am )
N/A

OK! YEP fair enough, enough said I think.

Ivan