cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force 9, their service and connection

N/A

Force 9, their service and connection

:mad:

What can I say. The connection service from force9 had some serious problems where as users could connect but go nowhere.

I have ask them for a refund for that month as their service was hardly a service.
Now the first answer I got back was to check my PC settings (after I am using their stuff over the last few month).

Once I wrote to Force9 again regarding their service or should I say service that does not exist most of the time I received and answer that they will not refund or credit the month in question.

Personaly I am looking for a new provider which will connect me on ADLS or should I say is more customer orientated.

Regards
Peter

4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Force 9, their service and connection, REPLY

> :mad:
>
> What can I say. The connection service from force9 had some serious problems where as users could connect but go nowhere.
>
> I have ask them for a refund for that month as their service was hardly a service.
> Now the first answer I got back was to check my PC settings (after I am using their stuff over the last few month).
>
> Once I wrote to Force9 again regarding their service or should I say service that does not exist most of the time I received and answer that they will not refund or credit the month in question.
>
> Personaly I am looking for a new provider which will connect me on ADLS or should I say is more customer orientated.
>
> Regards
> Peter
>
>

Dear Peter,
I wish you well and I sincerely hope you can find another ISP who will be able to provide you with the level of service that you want and deserve.

I have up until recently been very happy with the service I had received from force9 but since moving over to ADSL & especially since the recent numerious outages. I have also like others begun to loose confidence in the quality of F9's service & specifically the length of time it takes to response to tickets on the portal, it just taken 3-4 days (YES! thats right 3-4 days)for a human being to look at my query and frankly the reply was pants to say the least.

Best Regards to you
Ivan

--
N/A

Yes, I have to say I agree with you. I am going to be moving to ClaraNet who I contacted to see if they could meet my needs. The same day, a technical consultant phoned me to discuss what I required and explained about their reliability. ClaraNet have been running for ages, and their support is second to none. That is why they cam top in the Internet Magazine Best ISP Tests. I will be moving to them without a doubt.

As regards getting a refund, I cannot see any way it will happen. I have asked for a phone number for someone in charge and they say no! Call the standard line!!
N/A

> Yes, I have to say I agree with you. I am going to be moving to ClaraNet who I contacted to see if they could meet my needs. The same day, a technical consultant phoned me to discuss what I required and explained about their reliability. ClaraNet have been running for ages, and their support is second to none. That is why they cam top in the Internet Magazine Best ISP Tests. I will be moving to them without a doubt.
>
> As regards getting a refund, I cannot see any way it will happen. I have asked for a phone number for someone in charge and they say no! Call the standard line!!

Has anyone seen blueyonder? they provide 1MB for abou £27 thats only £4 more but 512 faster :-)link :-) so I have written to them to get some more info on it

If i get some info back I let you know
cannylad
Grafter

Hi,
I used to be with Blueyonder but moved house where there are no cable lines installed. The service I got was excellent, simple to install, loads of software and no hanging on ages to talk to support. The modems are their own and its was all in the monthly charge of £25, don't know what their 1mb is like but it can't be worse than F9.
Eric

--