cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For those that think PN are not good value

N/A

Just been looking around, on Wanadoo, because their 8meg caught my eye, jesus christ, broadband for a SO called HEAVY user, £27.99 a month, thats only 30gb, so next time you complain about 100gb soft limit, think how lucky you are in some respects lol

Wanadoo BB Prices
11 REPLIES
channel
Grafter

I'd like to make a comment about this, but as Ben Brown has said:

this forum is not an appropriate place to discuss the services of other providers, this is better discussed in independant forums such as ADSLGuide.
N/A

Plusnet is very good value when it all works ok :roll:
N/A

The thing is if I went to wanadoo looking for broadband and saw that, I wouldn't choose them. I chose +net because it offered the service I wanted for a decent price. As far as I'm concerned that service is now gone.
N/A

Topic moved as it is discussing another isp's offerings and is not Plus Net customer feedback.
N/A

Ok mate, thanks for moving it, sorry about that, i thought it would have been the right place as it was praising plusnet value, but no worries!
N/A

No worries. Thanks for understanding. Smiley
N/A

nah, not gonna understand it, gonna sit here n rant and rave at you, then i am gonna put a poll up asking peoples opinions on you moving the subject, and seeing if it was relevant in its previous place :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

LMFAO!! not a problem lol!
Community Veteran

:lol:
N/A

:lol: Wink
N/A

lol. Thats frightenly accurate. It could have been any number of posts in customer feedback tonight :lol:
Community Veteran

lol