cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fight to the Death - Who would win?

N/A

OK, this has been a constant debate in my office for sometime.

what do people think?
5 REPLIES
N/A

I'm voting spiderman as Batman always seems to appear weak in films. Specially in the old series, he was always getting caught with Robin and tied above some big tub of boiling pink fluid.
N/A

'Kapow'. Batman would win in the end. 'Splatt', As always, in the old tv series, he would have something in his utility belt that would give him the edge, 'Sock', such as a spiderman repellent spray. 'Kertung'
Brickinit
Grafter

i think you might all be missing the point. they are not real, they are comic charactors, you know, not proper people!! GET OUT MORE!!!! :?
N/A

i think you might all be missing the point. they are not real, they are comic charactors, you know, not proper people!! GET OUT MORE!!!! :?

No it can't be true. I've seen Batman on TV. Come on buddy, lighten up. Wink

Steve.W
http://www.alienexistence.com
UK UFO Petition : Yes I do need to get out more..
N/A

Not real, yeah sure. Next you will be trying to tell me the world is round and not flat. And santa doesn't come down the chimney. Anyway I know Batman is real, Robin the boy wonder told me so when I saw him sitting in the Batmobile. Lucky for us that he is real, or the Penguin and the Riddler would have taken over the world by now. The fact that you can sleep safe at night is thanks to Batman and Robin and other super hero's who fight crime and injustice 24 hours a day. Because they do not reveal their true identify it does not make them any less real than you or me.

I like these padded walls, but this jacket is really tight.