cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favourite Tiscali Quotes

N/A

Favourite Tiscali Quotes

I don't want to jump up and down and say I told you so .... so I won't Cheesy

There must have been lots of early promises and reassurances about the Tiscali LLU, below are two of my favourites.

There are however, two main customer concerns that are being raised to us. One of these concerns is that we are using a service supplied by Tiscali. Whilst Tiscali Retail and Tiscali Wholesale are not, and should not be considered the same kettle of fish, we appreciate that a number of our customers may have been scarred by previous dealings with Tiscali. We want to reassure you that these are not only totally different arms of Tiscali but also different technologies that the products are provided on.

If you read my announcement, we're offering an opt out because a number of people believe that Tiscali are the spawn of the devil, and would rather cancel their service with us than have a service partly supplied by Tiscali.

Does anyone have anything to beat those gems? Wink

--
Andrew D Wiles - firm believer that Tiscali are spawned of the loins of Satan.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Favourite Tiscali Quotes

I found this one Tongue

Tiscali the ISP do seem to have a bad reputation, and from reading the responses on this thread it is a bit of a heated topic. However, we're not just going to be reselling a Tiscali connection, we've bought into their network at a higher level this time and from the trials that we've already been running people haven't experienced any major problems.
Community Veteran

Favourite Tiscali Quotes

I've got a better one; from Mr. Bailey's meet the staff interview on plusnetters:

Where were you at before this?

Tiscali *spit*

They relocated to India, and promptly half the staff were asked not to come back.

Easynet or Tiscali?

Easynet (See previous employer reference).
N/A

Favourite Tiscali Quotes

LMFAO! That just sums it all up - it really does!
Community Veteran

Favourite Tiscali Quotes

LOL :lol: You rotters!