cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family Holidays Abroad?

N/A

Family Holidays Abroad?

Can anyone recommend a good family holiday resort abroad, there's 3 families each with 2 kids looking for somewhere where they take the kids away in the morning and bring them back (when they're 18! ) in the afternoon, but mainly keeps them entertained so we can also enjoy our holiday?

All inclusive would be ideal because they eat like owt!
3 REPLIES
N/A

Family Holidays Abroad?

Not a reccomendation, just the result of a quick google search, but isthis the sort of thing you want?

Don't Butlins take em away in the morning & return them at bedtime?
Brickinit
Grafter

Family Holidays Abroad?

you have got to be looking at somewhere like Salou or Benidorm mainland Spain or Las Palmas/Americas in tenerife or a bit further afield try Marmaris,bodrum southern Turkey ,all of these have plenty to do and see and if you are with a package tour they all have kids clubs thrown in for free most will do an all-inclusive deal of some sort though this time of year wont be that cheap, unless you can get something last minute. places to look on the web for last minute include

www.teletext.co.uk

www.mytravel.co.uk

www.lunpoly.co.uk

don't know how to do the links but i'm sure one of the mods. will put them in

[Moderators note (by Thomas): PHPBB automatically makes bits of text that look like URLs into hyperlinks for you, as has happened here. Oh, and I've removed a stray URL tag from the bottom of this post.]
Brickinit
Grafter

Family Holidays Abroad?

see i knew one of the mods. would come to my rescue.thanks thomas Smiley