cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fair usage and hoe much have we used

N/A

What is it with View my Usage?

Every single time PlusNet have updated it, despite the prelonged beta testing thats supposedly done, it never works when they roll it out. Its getting quite silly really, though at least this time they noticed before they started expecting users to obey it. There must be some fatal flaw in how portal updates are tested.
3 REPLIES
OshB5
Grafter

Hello

Posting this in here in the hope i get a reply

Firstly dont know if its been discused before or there is a FAQ on this. But as the new fair usage starts how will the Graph of fair usage be shown will it have the two time periods shown as seperate items and a extra one for uploaded date. or what I am just interested in how it will look just so we will be able to see what we are doing and when. And in turn be able to adjust the d/loading to be able to comply with the fair usage. Also the uploading would be nice as a sep item as then we could see if things are going out that are not autherised as such?

Sorry to ramble, Would just like to know

Regs Andy.
N/A

The new VMBU was due to be rolled out last night, but as per http://portal.f9.net.uk/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4948 there was a problem so it was backed out.

http://tinypic.com/4gq6tw contains a screenshot (from the PlusNet portal) someone made during the rollout of the new VMBU so yuo can see what it looks like.
OshB5
Grafter

I was actualy on and saw it .They had put the usage a 0 and split the other that i have used so far between off peak and uploads. Now its gone never mind |If it returns like that one it will be just fine...

Thanks F9, well for the trial hope all goes well and you get it sorted as it will be a nice user tool for us all. ( well i think so)

regs Andy