cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F9 Birthday Celebrations

N/A

F9 Birthday Celebrations

There is a rumour circulating that as part of their 5 year celebrations F9 intend providing a service for fee paying clients.

Can anyone confirm this?

Customer service are, as usual, giving different answers and excuses depending on which person takes the call (assuming you actually get someone to answer your call).

I would be interested to hear from someone who doesn't need to BS as part of their job.

Bring back BT, expensive but at least they know what they are doing.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: F9 Birthday Celebrations

Hi Peter,

If there is anything we can help you with, please do nip over to the F9 forum and ask. That said, while support don't 'officially' post in this forum we will of course respond if we see the post.

I'm sure we can resolve whatever issue you are experiancing, and I'm always happy to educate the support team on a particular point - If you can elaborate I will do my utmost to assist.

Regards,

Ian Wild
F9 Customer Support
N/A

RE: F9 Birthday Celebrations

> Hi Peter,
>
> If there is anything we can help you with, please do nip over to the F9 forum and ask. That said, while support don't 'officially' post in this forum we will of course respond if we see the post.
>
> I'm sure we can resolve whatever issue you are experiancing, and I'm always happy to educate the support team on a particular point - If you can elaborate I will do my utmost to assist.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> F9 Customer Support
-----------------------------------------

I'd like to say that, I've been with F9 for months now and have had an excellent level of service.
Apart from a breif outage of service before x-mas, the service has been faultless. And i found that the supoprt team are very helpfull and willing to assist.
If you have a problem, raise a ticket and let them do their job.
Keep it up F9!