cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F9 ADSL Monthly Price drop

N/A

F9 ADSL Monthly Price drop

Does this mean that F9 will drop the monthly price for existing customers too?
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: F9 ADSL Monthly Price drop

> Does this mean that F9 will drop the monthly price for existing customers too?
>

Judging from previous experience, price changes are passed on to existing customers; if you're on an annual contract, the contract period extends for an extra length of time to allow for the price reduction.

But, as far as I can see, the change is to the ADSL Home-Surf accounts only (now £19.99 pcm)?
cannylad
Grafter

Hi,
I can't see them reducing the monthly payments for current subscribers. The payment dropped from £22.99 a coule of months ago and they never reduced it then. In a year though I will be looking for a different contract with F9 or someone else to include price reductions.
Cheers
Eric

--
N/A

> Hi,
> I can't see them reducing the monthly payments for current subscribers. The payment dropped from £22.99 a coule of months ago and they never reduced it then. In a year though I will be looking for a different contract with F9 or someone else to include price reductions.

The price of £20.99 (now £19.99) is for the home surf product and not the std home product (which is still £22.99). Plusnet(Force9) have stated on other forums that from the next billing date, all current Home Surf users will get their bills reduced to the new rate.

Vince
N/A

> Hi,
> I can't see them reducing the monthly payments for current subscribers. The payment dropped from £22.99 a coule of months ago and they never reduced it then. In a year though I will be looking for a different contract with F9 or someone else to include price reductions.

I originally subscribed to ADSL just before the price was reduced to £22.99, and paid a year in advance. The £22.99 rate came into effect in April 2002, I think; my annual subscription (started at the higher rate) should have been due for renewal in February 2003; however, because of the price reduction, Force9 has adjusted my account details so that renewal is not due until May 2003. So my experience is that price reductions ARE passed on to existing customers.