cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F9 - A complete waste of time and money

N/A

F9 - A complete waste of time and money

I was due to be connected on Tueday 20th August. Despite many, many calls to "customer support" I have yet to experience the joys of broadband. "Contact us" is someone's idea of a bad joke. Tickets are rarely answered and customer feedback is very poor. I have paid 58.75 connection fee and am 1/3 of the way through a months subscription...for what?
No other industry could get away with treating it's customers so poorly. The standard response is "Its a BT routing issue" I DON'T CARE!! MY CONTRACT IS WITH F9 NOT BT!!!!! I have rung at least 3 times a day for the last 10 days.
Is it any coincidence that the on hold music for "customer support" is "It doesn't matter" and "I hate you so much right now" I kid you not.
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: F9 - A complete waste of time and money

I would Have to disagree with you as I have had the best service from the people at force 9 with many contacts to there portals regarding help and have always ! been suprised just how well these people treat there customers and would recomend them to anyone looking for a good ISP and I m only a lite connect user can t wait till Bt GET THERE FINGER OUT AND ACTIVATE PHONE LINE IN MY AREA SO I CAN GET BROADBAND WITH FORCE 9 CREW
chrisc
N/A

Sorry! you've had such a negative experience.

> I was due to be connected on Tueday 20th August. Despite many, many calls to "customer support" I have yet to experience the joys of broadband. "Contact us" is someone's idea of a bad joke. Tickets are rarely answered and customer feedback is very poor. I have paid 58.75 connection fee and am 1/3 of the way through a months subscription...for what?
> No other industry could get away with treating it's customers so poorly. The standard response is "Its a BT routing issue" I DON'T CARE!! MY CONTRACT IS WITH F9 NOT BT!!!!! I have rung at least 3 times a day for the last 10 days.
> Is it any coincidence that the on hold music for "customer support" is "It doesn't matter" and "I hate you so much right now" I kid you not.
>
Like the previous person. I have been a FORCE9 user for a number of years now & one of the things I REALLY VALUE ALOT about F9 is their customer care. OK so they might not be perfect 100% of the time but they come very close & its my experiece that the support people do try hard to help you when you have a problem. I now have ADSL & its the best thing since sliced bread HONEST!!!!
Best Regards Ivan Ratoyevsky (F9 ADSL User)

N/A

RE: Sorry! you've had such a negative experience.

A customer care department is not judged by what it can do when things go right but what it dos and how quickly it rectifies matters, when things go wrong!!

In thiscase and in mine this has been disgraceful!

23 hrs to reply to a ticket in my case, and still not resloved.

I an glad that your connection is going well but if there are no issues with F9/Plusnet then why did I have to wait nearly 1hr today to speak to customer services?

Nigel
N/A

RE: Sorry! you've had such a negative experience.

N/A

RE: F9 - A complete waste of time and money

> I was due to be connected on Tueday 20th August. Despite many, many calls to "customer support" I have yet to experience the joys of broadband. "Contact us" is someone's idea of a bad joke. Tickets are rarely answered and customer feedback is very poor. I have paid 58.75 connection fee and am 1/3 of the way through a months subscription...for what?
> No other industry could get away with treating it's customers so poorly. The standard response is "Its a BT routing issue" I DON'T CARE!! MY CONTRACT IS WITH F9 NOT BT!!!!! I have rung at least 3 times a day for the last 10 days.
> Is it any coincidence that the on hold music for "customer support" is "It doesn't matter" and "I hate you so much right now" I kid you not.
>
Just to post an update. It's now the 10th September and it's taken over 3 weeks and still no connection. I arranged time off work simply to hear a BT engineer tell me "it must be a routing issue"!!
As I write I have been on hold for 20 minutes. If they can't do the JOB they shouldn't take the MONEY.