cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explosions in London

N/A

Explosions in London

People have died in these explosions....

I dont care WHO did it, my sympathies and thoughts go to the families, and anger toward those responsible, I am not going to surmise who it could be. WHOEVER they are, I hope they are caught and SHOT!!
26 REPLIES
N/A

Explosions in London

Seconded.

Sounds like NOT accidental, or power surges or whatever.
Seems there have been explosions on buses too

Sad Sad
csogilvie
Grafter

Explosions in London

Indeed Sad
N/A

Explosions in London

I know, I saw that STUPID headline at the bottom of the screen saying that they could not confirm terrorism... WHAT... 6 expolosions in the same city are not accidental.

20 confirmed dead so far.. 90 injured!! I can only say BASTARDS to be honest, I have been in the middle of a bomb scare and that was bad enough, but this!! I just pray that the death toll does not rise TOO much!
N/A

Explosions in London

Also see the posts in Cust Feedback.
N/A

Explosions in London

Clicky - to get to the other thread mentioned by sallyandjames
N/A

Explosions in London

Now upto 33+ dead...

Hunt the people that did this to the ends of the earth and hang them.
Metalguru
Grafter

Explosions in London

Interesting to note that this has taken place when virtually all the Met's expertise and highly skilled resources, necessary for dealing with such an incident ........................... are in Scotland.

This is not intended as a dig at them ................... I'm just saying it as I see it.

In fact it could be considered as a compliment to them. Because those (perhaps not so appropriately skilled officers) that have been "left behind" seem to be doing a bl**dy good job so far.
N/A

Explosions in London

Trobule is against a adetermined terrorist especially ones that don't care for their own lives there is very little you can do to secure yourself against attack without making life so awkward an attack would be less threatening to freedom than the prevention of the attack...
Community Veteran

Explosions in London

In fact it could be considered as a compliment to them. Because those (perhaps not so appropriately skilled officers) that have been "left behind" seem to be doing a bl**dy good job so far.

I'll say so... it's a shame that there were 33 fatalities, but... have you ever seen how many people can be squashed onto one tube train - let alone three? And the buses can get pretty packed in the morning peak too...

...so yes, I think things could have been far worse... I should know, I'm a Londoner. :?

Thomas
csogilvie
Grafter

Explosions in London

Interesting to note that this has taken place when virtually all the Met's expertise and highly skilled resources, necessary for dealing with such an incident ........................... are in Scotland.

Given that it would appear that this has been planned, there was probably a reason it was held today.

All 1500 Met and City of London officers are apparently returning from Gleneagles now to help.
N/A

Explosions in London

YEP, well done to all the emergency services there, spotted a few first responders on the news as well... credit to the UK full stop..

We have been through worse 60 years ago, and we came out fighting, we shall with this
N/A

Explosions in London

From news reports today, all leave is cancelled anyhow because of the G8.

The 1500 officers that have travelled north make up about 5% of the force available to deploy.
MysteryFCM
Grafter

Explosions in London

Now upto 33+ dead...

Hunt the people that did this to the ends of the earth and hang them.

Forget hanging them, line them up and shoot every last bloody one of them, first in the feet, then the legs, then the arms..... make the b*****ds suffer!
Metalguru
Grafter

Explosions in London

As I type this, the latest confirmed figure is 37.

Reports say we should expect at least 50.

The largest number I have heard so far says the death toll could be in the 70's.

Bad ............................. Yes.

But ....................... (and I know this don't make those affected by this indiscriminate act feel any better) ................................... four bombs....................... packed London rush hour.

When you compare this to Madrid and the two towers .................

We were lucky.