cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ex Freeserve Staff

N/A

Ex Freeserve Staff

Just out of intrest,

How many staff to PlusNet employ that come from Freeserve originally?

Theres quite a few names i reconise i.e. Carol Axe ect from my days at Freeserve.
9 REPLIES
rammie1976
Grafter

Ex Freeserve Staff

How bout ex pcservicecall (they had their contracts changed from under 'em!!)....?
Community Veteran

Ex Freeserve Staff

From what I know there are quite a few, although I dont know who exactly.

Im moving this to the General Forum as it's not really 100% suitable for cust feedback.

Chris
N/A

Ex Freeserve Staff

Probably explains the change of culture towards customer care over the last few months.
Community Veteran

Ex Freeserve Staff

Dave (dtomlinson)
N/A

Ex Freeserve Staff

Probably explains the change of culture towards customer care over the last few months.

Unlikely considering that the two ex-freeserve staff I know of our longterm employees, back from the good-old days, as well as the bad.
N/A

Ex Freeserve Staff

How bout ex pcservicecall (they had their contracts changed from under 'em!!)....?

Thats about the time i was working there. (I remember getting an extra £1k i think technical premium to keep the pay the same)

Most of them transfered over to Freeserve, so they'd also come under the ex freeserve staff.

Ahh the fond memorys of the good old days,,, :lol:
rammie1976
Grafter

Ex Freeserve Staff

Thats about the time i was working there. (I remember getting an extra £1k i think technical premium to keep the pay the same)

Most of them transfered over to Freeserve, so they'd also come under the ex freeserve staff.
Ahh the fond memorys of the good old days,,, :lol:

How many went voluntarily though? :lol: I wasn't exactly convinced that Freeserve CS was a "technical" job, and decided not to take them up on their new "T&C offer"!!
N/A

in reply

Lots
LiamM
Grafter

Ex Freeserve Staff

I believe Ben came from Freeserve also...