cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employment at Plusnet

moorhouses
Grafter

Employment at Plusnet

I'm wondering if people can help me. My work are looking to review the pay scales, and are wanting some information about external companies to compare against.

Would you be able to give me the job role, and pay of your companies and provide the name of your company.

Thanks very much for all of your help.

Ben
6 REPLIES
N/A

Employment at Plusnet

depends on what roles you have at your place could u elaborate on roles ie trainee manager, cs manager, cleaner etc
N/A

Employment at Plusnet

A quick chat with your local regional office of the Federation of Small Business should get you that information fairly quickly. What'll be even better is that it will reflect the region your company is in.
moorhouses
Grafter

Employment at Plusnet

Sorry about that - I was totally vague there wasnt I! (early start)

The role that i'm looking at is my own - Systems Administrator.
We do everything from creating accounts on all systems for new starters, to keeping track of and restricting the amount of resources people are using. We also do somebasic development work, ie I wrote a program in VB.NET to delete specific files scattered over the network.

And regional office of federation of small businesses? what is it and how do I contact them, also do you know if theres one for big businesses? (I work for the Halifax)

Thanks so much guys
Community Veteran

Employment at Plusnet

Where is Dewsbury? Is it in Leeds?

Chris
LiamM
Grafter

Employment at Plusnet

N/A

Employment at Plusnet

do you know if theres one for big businesses

CBI would be the next one.

What about some of the Unions. Do the Halifax employ members of some of the bigger unions?

They're generally on the nail with pay scales for most jobs.

Dewsbury? Great market. Smiley