cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-Mail problems

hoolits
Grafter

E-Mail problems

Anyone else experiencing receiving lots of undelivered mail notifications from an unknown
source but using their correct username.
Any ideas of how to stop it?
Plusnet Support doesn't seem to able be to help.
Roy.
4 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

E-Mail problems

Have you looked elsewhere on the forum like http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=49193 for example?
N/A

E-Mail problems

Yep loads of notifications - thought it strange because I have not been sending much e-mail recently. I was not surprised because I have been having so much grief with Plusnet recently - I am now at the end of my tether with regard to my Broadband Phone connection. Three weeks without it then they admit there is a fault and correct it but then after one day it has all gone again. I think I will return my Home Phone (landline) back to BT and just forget this VoIP thing as it is just not working for me.

I always thought Plusnet was good but now I don't think they give a hoot. What sort of company makes it impossible for you to speak to someone when you have a genuine service problem and what is worse don't even reply to your ticketed mail.

The biggest regret is that I am not a complainer but this has just got to me now. All companies have operational problems now and then and I know my firm does but at least we face up to it and try to keep the customer sweet.

Peter
Bournemouth
hoolits
Grafter

E-Mail problems

I see that this subject is being well discussed on the Forum you mentioned above.
So have posted replies there.
Thanks for directing me.
hoolits.
Community Veteran

E-Mail problems

Locking this thread, because as shellsong has pointed out ther is already a thread running on email problems elsewhere on the boards.