cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download restrictions

N/A

Download restrictions

Hi,

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering whether Force 9 impose any restrictions on how much data can be downloaded using the standard ADSL service for a given period - eg - no more than 1GB / day.

I have looked at the Acceptable use policy and Terms and conditions but can find no reference to this.

by the way, this is the second attempt at posting this as the server decided to log me off whilst compiling this message and then didn't post it even though it requested my username and password again! Very Annoying! :>)

James.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Download restrictions

> I have looked at the Acceptable use policy and Terms and conditions but can find no reference to this.

I have also read it through, and can see no restrictions. All I suggest is you either ask force9 themselves, or if you can really be bothered, see how much you can download in a day, and if force9 do anything.

> by the way, this is the second attempt at posting this as the server decided to log me off whilst compiling this message and then didn't post it even though it requested my username and password again! Very Annoying! :>)
>
I have had similar problems, I seem to be being logged off all the time, whatsupHuh
N/A

RE: Download restrictions

>All I suggest is you either ask force9 themselves, >or if you can really be bothered, see how much you >can download in a day, and if force9 do anything.

So far I have downloaded in excess of 3Gb in a day with no comment or complaint from Force9. I understand that there are no limits and as long as what you do doesn't affect netwrok stability then none will be imposed.

Vince Marsters