cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download Accelerators

N/A

Download Accelerators

Hi,
I've just got my ADSL account working, which I'm pleased with so far, browsingthe web is very fast now. However I am having problems when trying to download stuff with either GetRight or Download Accelerator Plus.
Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to solve it?
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Download Accelerator REPLY Ivan

> Hi,
> I've just got my ADSL account working, which I'm pleased with so far, browsingthe web is very fast now. However I am having problems when trying to download stuff with either GetRight or Download Accelerator Plus.
> Is anyone else having this problem and does anyone know how to solve it?

Hi,
Why are you using a download accelerator with ADSL?
that makes no sense to me, as I doubte you will get
any more bandwidth or faster download speed with such a thing. Insted, why not test your connection on one of the broadband testing sites such as DSLReports.com to find out if you are getting the correct speeds. Just a thought? Ivan
--
N/A

RE: Download Accelerator REPLY Ivan

Incase my connection drops I can resume it. Basic reason. Also DAP has special settings for Cable/DSL connections. And on DSL reports I don't get a great report, I think it's around 300 - 350 download and 200 upload.

>
> Hi,
> Why are you using a download accelerator with ADSL?
> that makes no sense to me, as I doubte you will get
> any more bandwidth or faster download speed with such a thing. Insted, why not test your connection on one of the broadband testing sites such as DSLReports.com to find out if you are getting the correct speeds. Just a thought? Ivan
>
> --
>