Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Names & Email Forwarding

N/A

Domain Names & Email Forwarding

Background

My user name is saltshaker
    When I purchased my force9 broadband account I also purchased the domain saltshaker.co.uk
    I have some months later now purchased a second domain on-the-outside.co.uk this was done with123-reg.co.uk
    I have successfully transfered the on-the-outside.co.uk domain from 123-reg onto force9. The website is hosted on my space and am happy with how that works.
    I understand that all emails addressed to something@on-the-outside.co.uk will be directed to my saltshaker catch all 'pot'

Question
Can I automatically redirect all the emails to the on-the-outside email to either
a) an external non force9 email address
b) a different force9 mailbox (other than the general pot one)
c) can either of a) or b) be accomplished without affecting the current webhosting arrangements?

Thanks
1 REPLY
N/A

Replying Ivan

Hi Saltshaker,

I think the answers are a) might NOT Be possible? but I would raise a support ticket with F9 CS to check this, I'm not 100% certain but think its doubtful.

b) should be possible and not difficult to achieve, there is on the portal under mailboxes a way to setup a new mailbox & setup redirections from catch all to new named mailbox.

c) answer b shouldnt affect your domain name or web hosting, I think a) is going to be more problematic if at all possible??

Ivan
--------------------------------------------------
F9 FOL Forum Moderator
F9 Broadband Premier 2MB User
Your Forum, Make Your Voice Count!