cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dial up codes?

N/A

Dial up codes?

ADSL PPP Conection -- The connection timed out waiting for a valid response from the remote computer (71Cool

ADSL PPP Conection -- The remote computer is not responding (721)

ADSL PPP Conection -- The connection was closed (62Cool

Anyone know what these codes are and how to solve them?

Im sick at having to dial for 1 to 3 hours with my "ALWAYS ON" ADSL to get online :S
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Dial up codes?

There was a serious issue with Force 9's Authentication server on the 10th. This has been resolved now so your connection should be fine.

cheers
Matt.

> ADSL PPP Conection -- The connection timed out waiting for a valid response from the remote computer (71Cool
>
> ADSL PPP Conection -- The remote computer is not responding (721)
>
> ADSL PPP Conection -- The connection was closed (62Cool
>
> Anyone know what these codes are and how to solve them?
>
> Im sick at having to dial for 1 to 3 hours with my "ALWAYS ON" ADSL to get online :S

N/A

> There was a serious issue with Force 9's Authentication server on the 10th. This has been resolved now so your connection should be fine.
>
> cheers
> Matt.
----------------------------------------------------
Thanks for your response but i can tell you my problem was before the 10th so i dont think it was anything to do with that but cheers anyway.

Chris.
N/A

> > There was a serious issue with Force 9's Authentication server on the 10th. This has been resolved now so your connection should be fine.
> >
> > cheers
> > Matt.
> ----------------------------------------------------
> Thanks for your response but i can tell you my problem was before the 10th so i dont think it was anything to do with that but cheers anyway.
>
> Chris.

----------------------------------------------------
Allthough my connection has been fine the last couple of days and Force9 is still investigating the problem as its an on going issue for me.
Im not sure if anything has been solved yet as no one has told me anything other than its an "internal" thing, so its a wait and see issue.
Credit to Force9 if they have actually sorted it but no credit for not telling me Cheesy