cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deal or No Deal Blunder

N/A

Deal or No Deal Blunder

OMG!!!!!!

Did anyone see that. First ever person to have 1/4 of a million sat in the box infront of them and they dealt at £45k.

I swear down that bloke was going to swear and cry with all his might live on the show.

I know I would.
13 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Deal or No Deal Blunder

my mouth hit the floor when noel revealed it. Theres very little chance of anyone actually winning the 250 as there is so much pressure when they recieve such a big number ike he did to just accept it, all his fellow contestants want him to take it
Community Veteran

Deal or No Deal Blunder

Huh? Whats this about then?
Community Veteran

Deal or No Deal Blunder

dont tell me you have never seen Deal or No Deal with the one and only Noel Edmonds :shock: :shock:
N/A

Deal or No Deal Blunder

No, I have never ever seen it in my entire life. Will I regret that in later years? Wink
N/A

Deal or No Deal Blunder

John,

Possibly so. I think it is rated extremely highly within the game show rankings.

I have to admit watching game shows is at time pathetic but with this one its great you truly win something everytime ( be it 1 penny or £250000 or anything in between ).
Each contestant enters the show and remains as part of the show until chosen at random. You could be taking part for a day or even 2 - 3 weeks before being chosen to be the main player.

Im not sure if C4 have an online game in place yet but HERE IS the american version to keep you ticking over Smiley.

Regards,
csogilvie
Grafter

Deal or No Deal Blunder

Yeah, he was a bit unlucky...
Community Veteran

Deal or No Deal Blunder

www.channel4.com/dealornodeal

22 people
22 sealed boxes
22 different cash prizes
One Question: Deal or No Deal?

Noel Edmonds hosts the British version of the worldwide smash game show where any one of 22 players could win up to £250,000. Does their sealed box contain hundreds of thousands of pounds? Or just pocket change? Guts and instinct are the key to success as Noel gives real people a real chance to win real money.

what happens is you pick a box at random before the show, then when the show starts a name is picked at random, they then get to play, they pick 3 boxes in each round (4 at the start) in each box contains a cash value and at the end of each round the "banker" calls and makes the person a deal based on what is still left on the board so if they pick the box with the 250,000 or the 100,000 the deal will be a lot lower if they dont deal they continue, if/when they do deal they still continue to find out if they made the right deal at the right time

Todays the guy dealed at £43,000 or around that and ended up having the box with 250,000 which he could have won!

The show was of course inventred by Endemol and is played in something like 51 Countries, in the UK it was orginally meant to have been on BBC however he grey haired Beeb bosses deemed it was unsuitable as it involve gambling!
LiamM
Grafter

Re: Deal or No Deal Blunder

I swear down that bloke was going to swear and cry with all his might live on the show.

I know I would.

It's not live Wink It's recorded.... in Bristol.
Community Veteran

Deal or No Deal Blunder

you can tell its recorded as noel never says the name of the person that won the viewers prize and as its recorded you will know if someones won the 250k from the papers before its shown!
N/A

Deal or No Deal Blunder

Well,

you know what I meant. There is no way in hell that the show would be done live as the risk of swearing and cursing would be simply too great upon a wrong move etc.
Community Veteran

Deal or No Deal Blunder

It would be goodif they did a live "special" though!!!
N/A

Deal or No Deal Blunder

ROFL,

Yer I can imagine it now lol;

Noel - "Could you open box number 13 please. Now Cindy we do not want to see the Quarter of a Mill, please dont let it be the Quarter of a Mill."

Cindy - "Ok, here it goes. Good Luck Mr/Mrs X"

*** Audience gasps and oh's and ah's as the box is opened and the prize within is exposed ***

Mr/Mrs X - "Oh F... , F... F... F... . "

Noel - " Please can I remind you that we are live on Air, so could you please refrain from swearing. I know this must be hard..."

Mr/Mrs X - " HARD!!! Ive just lost the £250k prize. This is F..... devastating!"

And so on.

I dont think the guy with the bleep button could keep up to tell you the truth :lol:

( PS I hope I havent offended anyone by using the an F and ... to create part of the dialog. )

Regards,
Community Veteran

Deal or No Deal Blunder

I reckon I should go on; I just one the 1000000 on the online game!!!