cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DNS

N/A

DNS

I had a domain name which I transferred into plus.net but I'm unsure as to how to set it up properly. At the moment it redirects to my user.plus.com page but I'd like it to be transparent.

That might not be too clear... I'll try and illustrate:

www.user.co.uk redirects to user.plus.com
www.user.co.uk/anything redirects to user.plus.com

I want it to appear to everyone as though they're just at www.user.co.uk and have www.user.co.uk/anything actually bring up a page at user.plus.com/anything

Thanks in advance.
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: DNS

You simple set it up o the portal if you set it to htdocs(the default) it will go to username.plus.com. You can set a new dir ie mydomain and put your pages into this new dir and it will go there this effective give you 2 diffrent webpages if you need it.

Its all done automatic from then on.

> I had a domain name which I transferred into plus.net but I'm unsure as to how to set it up properly. At the moment it redirects to my user.plus.com page but I'd like it to be transparent.
>
> That might not be too clear... I'll try and illustrate:
>
> www.user.co.uk redirects to user.plus.com
> www.user.co.uk/anything redirects to user.plus.com
>
> I want it to appear to everyone as though they're just at www.user.co.uk and have www.user.co.uk/anything actually bring up a page at user.plus.com/anything
>
> Thanks in advance.

N/A

RE: DNS

thanks for the reply. I think it's actually pointing to www.username.plus.com where i've got a redirect page ...is there any way to get it to not have the www. ?