Did you mean: 

Curious how long it took to activate your service

N/A

Just curious as to how long it took for F9 to activate everyone's service
6 REPLIES
N/A

Weeks and weeks, it was an absolute saga of ineptitude, incompetence and stupidity.

So here's this weeks competition.

In any case involving 20 different phone calls, speaking to no one who can help, or even appear to undertand you, let alone understand your problem, being given phone numbers that don't work from an NTL line or a mobile, being told you have services on your line you clearly haven't, being unable to cancel the service you haven't got, because you haven't got it, etc... etc...

It's,

a ) Force9's fault
b ) BT's fault.

Answers on a postcard to the usual address, remember, it's just for fun, no prizes.

:roll:

Cheesy
Trebor
Grafter

Less then 14 days, the longest part of the wait was of course BT's side of things. Cheesy
N/A

6 days I think. It got activated one day before they said it should have been.

But it didn't work. BT sorted out the problem yesterday, and it still doesn't work.
N/A

But it didn't work. BT sorted out the problem yesterday, and it still doesn't work.

kinda strange definition of sorted out ;?

Start another thread (save cluttering this one) explaining the issue,see if anyone here can help.
N/A

You're right there. It is a unusual definition of sorted out. I don't know who would be able to help. It's BT's problem.
N/A

7 days on my initial order

3 months to upgrade my dslam (but this was partly due to BT's schedules)