cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couple of things ( ADSL and portal help)

N/A

Couple of things ( ADSL and portal help)

A follow on from my post when can I order ADSL

Subject: RE: When can I order ADSL?

Message: > My exchange is due to go live on 23/03/03 a while I know but not when you've been waiting years for it Smiley

> Other ISP's are taking orders for my exchange now when can I order
> with plusnet?

> Would the installation date still be the same no matter what date I
> ordered it between now and then?

>

Hi there,

You will not be able to place the order until 23/3/2003, if we were to try to put the order through beforehand it would fail. The install date would still be the same as once the exchange is upgraded you would still have to go through the same ordering process with a 7-10 day lead time for being activated. If you were to upgrade your account on 23/3/2003 then the order would go through the same day (within 3 hours).

Kind Regards,

Rob

Well I've just seen this posted at adslguide.org.uk

After the 15th January 2003, ISPs will have the ability to place orders for these new exchanges, so that people can be enabled as soon as the exchange goes online. It is worth noting that not all ISPs will probably take part in this scheme, some will prefer to wait until the exchange is up and running.

So will I be able to order after the 15th January so I can be on the day it gets enabled?
It would be pretty bad if other ISP's are doing this but plusnet are going to make me wait a further 7-10 days.

Second point
I can't for the life of me find the login page which let's you set a cookie so you don't have to log in everytime where is it please?
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Couple of things ( ADSL and portal help)

> Second point
> I can't for the life of me find the login page which let's you set a cookie so you don't have to log in everytime where is it please?

My Connection->Auto Login

Cheers
Tim

N/A

RE: Couple of things ( ADSL and portal help)

> My Connection->Auto Login
>
> Cheers
> Tim
>
>

He He! cheers Tim easy when you know where it is
I don't know how I missed it
:deadhead:
I've also noticed I put this in the wrong forum I meant to put it in plusnet lol
Too much pop last night me thinks Smiley