cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact from management please

N/A

Contact from management please

See fault log 5091916 first.... as none of your staff are allowed to transfer paying customers to you, please can a memeber of management contact me..... and not through the forums either....

I am one very UNHAPPY customer
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Contact from management please

Dear Richard,

As you can see via the contact 5091916. Your problem is now fixed. Our agents are fully trained and versed with all company policies and procedures and can thus deal with any issue you have inline with company policy.

If you are unhappy with this response you can always write in, which will then be answered in writing by return.

Kind Regards

Kevin
--
--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Force9 Customer Support ........... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

You bet I will write in -
Management is non existant, customer service is non existant and I must have spent the last 3 days - 20mins waiting for the phone to be answered each time and about 10 mins in actual fruitless talking.... trying to get my connection back work after your supposed "Essential ADSL update to the core network" on Tuesday , all along nothing happened untill I finally hung a "threat" over F9/Plusnet.

F9 does not know the meaning of customer service!!!! take the money and forget them... not once did you lot bother to get in touch with me to to keep me the customer informed (the recorded message reckons you value our customer - hahaha)

So a letter will follow.
N/A

Dear User,

You had a two day break in service due to a routing issue. Your account is an ADSL connection account which goes over telephone lines. As such in rare instances issues can happen on ADSL, as you would through any modem connection.

We can thus not guarentee 100% uptime as outlined in our terms and conditions. If however you do have an issue we do our best to resolve it in the quickest time possible. In this case it was two days from start to finish.

If you feel disgruntled about the outage of two days, then by all means write in and our customer services will be delighted to look into any issue you raise.

Kind Regards

Kevin
--
--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Force9 Customer Support ........... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----