Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection issues and 'questions'

loveclose
Dabbler

Slightly disgruntled.....

I've not been able to connect to the internet all day today until around 10 mins ago this eve.

I've had intermitent e-mail issues which to be fair I've been aware of via the status web page.

However, not being able to connect to the internet is a different matter - the only trouble i've noticed on the status page concerns issues with Tiscali routes. I have no idea whether my broadband connection has anything to do with Tiscali routing, so would like to ask.

Trouble is - I can't find out how you post questions to the tech support area like I used to...!

Can anyone answer my questions??

1) Have there been connection issues generally during today - ie no connections available at all internet wise??

2) How do you send a question to customer support ? 'My Questions' is empty - how do you 'add' a question??

Appreciate any help possible.

Thanx
2 REPLIES
tonymunro
Grafter

Not sure if there were problems with connection yesterday as I didn't really use it very much but to raise a ticket you have to go through a series of tests/questions on the Help Assistant.

First click on Help & Support (menu directly above) this brings up the Help Assistant.

To the right of this page is a section headed What's your question about? Click on the last one My Broadband Connection.

Then click Self Test Your Connection and Raise a Fault. This will take you through a series of self tests - this will be a pop-up (make sure you disable your pop-up blocker, also if you don't see the pop-up check it hasn't opened up behind the main page). At the end of these if you haven't resolved the problem (most likely) you will be able to raise a ticket for your problem.

Hope this helps

EDIT: You might find you'll get a faster response to this sort of problem if you post it in F9 Community Support forum rather than this one Cheesy
doomreaper
Grafter

Hi Tonymunro, your the same as me, and prob as many. It would appear that we are indeed on the Tiscali system. I did raise a ticket but it didnt answer the thing. But by deduction ( i.e. the say its working etc), i assume we are. which is most likely the closet i will get to a answer from F9