cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comparison shopping - beware

N/A

I don't think most users of Plusnet will be ware that those comparison shopping sites do not display the cheapest prices. I certainly wasn't aware. Read report here: http://www.ukhotmovies.com/features/latest.html
4 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

I've not trusted many of those sites for years! I wish there was a simple way of googling with them rejected because they get in the way of many searches Evil
Community Veteran

if i'd believed froogle i'd have paid £250 for my new router ... caveat emptor!
Community Veteran

For what it's worth, I always use Pricerunner - it's not the prettiest of websites, but I find the information on it is generally pretty accurate, and they don't appear to be doing anything devious: if you click on an item to see its prices they're all listed in low-high order of the price inc. delivery, and there're plenty of small-time retailers included too. (Indeed, using Pricerunner I found an online store I'd never heard of before that sold me a camera lens for £150 rather than the £180 I was expecting to pay elsewhere.)

Thomas
N/A

Thanks for recommending Pricerunner. The one I don't like is Kelkoo which is littered with ads and confusing to work your way around.

I prefer comparison shopping sites like Cashbackers which have a clean interface and plenty of white space (like Plusnet!).