cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap electric guitar

N/A

Cheap electric guitar

I've just been looking around eBuyer, and came across this. What do people think of it? I know it's only cheap, but I can't afford to spend much more than that on a cheap "learner" guitar.

Is it the bargain that it looks, or would it be a mistake?[/url]
4 REPLIES
shellsong
Grafter

Cheap electric guitar

If you can't afford a Yamaha Pacifica or better the reviews are all pretty positive-- obviously you don't have the opportunity to try before you buy so you are left with the opinions of those who've already bought. If you're a beginner it could be a bargain although as one review said restringing with quality strings could bring about a worthwhile improvement if the frets are good but the strings aren't
N/A

Cheap electric guitar

i have bought one of those guitars, they are GREAT! i havent doubted one bit for buying it, im not a whizz at it, but it gets me away from doin other stuff like work and college. its worth a buy! Smiley

Rob
N/A

Cheap electric guitar

Thanks for the advice Guys Cheesy

I've ordered on this morning, so should expect it anytime within the next week...

I've also had a word with the guitar guru in our local music shop, who is going to demonstrate how to string it etc. and fit me a nice new set of "decent" strings whilst he's at it.

Last time I even held a guitar was about 10 years ago, and that was a 3/4 size acoustic so the feel was quite a bit "different" :lol:

I haven't a clue how I will get on with it, but time will tell and I can be a persistent b***er when I want to be Tongue
Community Veteran

Cheap electric guitar

Did you get the guitar then? Is it any good and have you learned much?