cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing operator logo on T-Mobile?

N/A

Is there any way of changing the operator logo on T-Mobile network? I got a new Nokia 6230 and I have tried everything to change the logo and nothing works.
8 REPLIES
N/A

HMM - I might be able to send your phone a SMS_NOKIA_CLEAN message (operator logo removal), if it works or not, is another matter.

PM me if you want me to try this.
N/A

There is plenty of software on the web to do this, the only problem is normally connecting to your phone, since you either need infra-red or a data-cable.

I'm pretty sure I still have the software on my laptop, so I can probably send you a logo via my phone.
N/A

LogoManager is one piece of software that does this - as long as you have an infra-red or cable connection.
N/A

Thank You Chris, I couldn't remember the name of it lol, that's the one I've got somewhere on my old laptop. I've only kept it, as it's got an infra red port.

Aaron
N/A

I've tried virtually everything possible to change the logo. I've got DKU-2 cable to connect the phone to PC and tried Oxygen Phone Manager, Logomanager, MobiMB and none of them can do it. I also tried sending a blank logo and a normal logo but the phone says that it cannot save it.
N/A

I have sent the SMS_NOKIA_CLEAN message.

Let me know if it worked.
N/A

The logo (blank one) has arrived but when I try to save it then it says 'saving failed' Sad
N/A

By the sounds of things, your T-Mobile sim has operator logos locked out them.

They do this by installing there own, then locking it. This means only these is available.

A quick Google suggests it's a lost cause.