cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car insurance?

N/A

Car insurance?

Any 1 give me some links for car insurance webites were u dont have 2 fill out forms about the cars registraion details. As i dont have my car yet still looking .

Thanks
8 REPLIES
N/A

Car insurance?

I think for them to give you a reasonable quote (I assume that's what you're after?) they'd need details about the car. Otherwise the quote could be miles off (no pun intended).
N/A

Car insurance?

If you know which model and year you intend buying make up answers. If you don't then there is no point as different insurers have different prices for specific models, and years.
N/A

Car insurance?

Not sure whether you have to have the specific car details or not as it's been a while since I last got quotes, but http://www.confused.com/ is a pretty good way of getting quotes but only inputting the info once...
--
Mark.
N/A

Car insurance?

Thanks all
N/A

Car insurance?

A lot of these websites will still give you a quote if you leave the registration number out.
N/A

Car insurance?

well yeah it just takes ages 2 fill out. Just want it 2 take less time 2 get a quote
Community Veteran

Car insurance?

If you want to make any savings on car insurance you have to put the work in to find it yourself - this will mean filling in lots of online forms or using the telephone to get quotes. The savings won't find you any other way.
N/A

Car insurance?

This is exactly what confused.com is designed to help with. You fill in the information once, then they submit this to numerous brokers/companies and collate the results.

It's probably not perfect (I think there were a few companies they said they couldn't check last time I used them, and had to check these myself), but it can be a great time/money saver. Last time around I think they saved me about £180. OK, I could have looked around and probably found this saving for myself eventually but if there are tools out there designed to make a job easier, why not use them?
--
Mark.