cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car For Sale

N/A

Car For Sale

I have a car. Its a nice little car, we affectionately called her Plussie, it goes at up to 2MGs. Up until last December my Plussie was fine and sped along nicely, then the people who sold me Plussie decided I was having to much fun in it and decided to govern its speed and use.

I can still bomb down the motorway to see all the wonderful places I used to visit, but when I turn off and attempt to do anything my little Plussie refuses to do it. Although I have noticed a flashing light on the dash which says, that it will okay if we come back after Midnight to look around. I tried that one night and guess what, it was useless, the tiredness and darkness made it impractical and besides I dont particulary want to let my Plussie out alone and visit in the middle of the night while im not in control of it.

So what am I to do, I loved my little Plussie but it seems shes come to the end of her useful life and I’m going to be forced to trade her in for a newer model with all the new fangled gadgets included that will bring back my 2MGs.

FOR SALE

PLUSSIE PREMIER (upto 2mgs): 3yrs old, but very little mileage lately.

Part exchange considered.
9 REPLIES
N/A

Car For Sale

Mint :lol:
dancecrave
Grafter

Car For Sale

:lol:
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Car For Sale

Don't worry! The Premier garage has just received its NEW Ellawotsit diagnostic / management system and the techies are now busy reading the manual and attempting the first tests.

Early results are a little disappointing, with some customers reporting that their motors "run out of puff" shortly after a service and with no prior warning. Kids playing with the on board games computer are particularly prone to problems particularly overnight.

Be patient! We will get to the end of the manual soon - meanwhile we will continue with our 'poke and hope' methods which have proved so succesful in the past.

:twisted:
Discostoo
Grafter

Car For Sale

I'll give ya a tenner for scrap

Arthur Daley.
N/A

Car For Sale

Throw it away and buy something else
N/A

Car For Sale

Nice 1 - LMFAO !!!