cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CGI / PHP MAIL Prob's

Marteknet
Grafter

CGI / PHP MAIL Prob's

None of the PHP or GGI scripts I have been using without any problem for months now seem to work. they seem to run ok but just don't seem to be sending the emails. has anyone any idea why, have Force9 been changing things that effect the SEND MAIL with-out informing its users again. If so what and what is needed to make the scripts work correctly again.

Thanks in advance.
--
Regards Peter
3 REPLIES
audioc
Dabbler

RE: CGI / PHP MAIL Prob's

I have the same problem- it appears none have been sent since late Friday (8th) Was on hold, got through to "technical help", explained the problem, he say's "I'll put you through to technical" (!) and I'm still on hold- 42 minutes later!!!!
I've raised a ticket as well, and I've also noticed I get timeouts when I ping the crofters area, and our domain name on homepages......

> None of the PHP or GGI scripts I have been using without any problem for months now seem to work. they seem to run ok but just don't seem to be sending the emails. has anyone any idea why, have Force9 been changing things that effect the SEND MAIL with-out informing its users again. If so what and what is needed to make the scripts work correctly again.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Regards Peter

--
Marteknet
Grafter

Thanks for replying Andy.
I raised a ticket at about midday today (Sunday 10/11) I am still awaiting a reply from the Customer Support this really sucks. I know from past experience that phoning is not much better. and to make matters worse they have the Gaul to put an misleading trash on there support pages "Superior Customer Support" its B******S.

Target Time 8 hours
Current Average Time 22 hours, 21 minutes and 55 seconds

Customer Support Centre
Force9 - Committed to offering Superior Customer Support!!!

Its a Joke but I don't find it funny any more.

> I have the same problem- it appears none have been sent since late Friday (8th) Was on hold, got through to "technical help", explained the problem, he say's "I'll put you through to technical" (!) and I'm still on hold- 42 minutes later!!!!
> I've raised a ticket as well, and I've also noticed I get timeouts when I ping the crofters area, and our domain name on homepages......
>
>
>
> > None of the PHP or GGI scripts I have been using without any problem for months now seem to work. they seem to run ok but just don't seem to be sending the emails. has anyone any idea why, have Force9 been changing things that effect the SEND MAIL with-out informing its users again. If so what and what is needed to make the scripts work correctly again.
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > --
> > Regards Peter
>
>
>
> --
>

--
Regards Peter
audioc
Dabbler

Well,
I raised the ticket, managed to (finally after 45 minutes) track someone down at F9, and he actually knew what he was doing..... this has now been sorted (I mentioned this forum also), and the backlog of mails HAS been sent. :rollsmile:
So this problem is now, for the moment, :kill:
Regards,
Andy
Audi Owners Club
www.audiclub.co.uk