cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business users not important !

N/A

Sadly, business users are still being treated as individual accounts even though most of the time they probably have several accounts that are administered by just the one person or department.

F9 are still refusing to send me invoices for all our accounts meaning that I have to log onto each account every month & manually print each invoice. These are all business class accounts & it is most frustrating. When I first joined F9 I was told that a business portal was around the corner. Even just the grouping of accounts would help as I now have 20 accounts & growing to administer!

This can only be described as a fundamental flaw in the billing process but every time I raise the question I get a severe lack of support.

It’s looking like I have no alternative but to request a load of MAC numbers as I can not afford the time to add more accounts to manage individually any more….

Are there any other business users out there that are in a similar predicament?

Any idea how to got this major flaw point over to the right person at F9?

Any help Appreciated…

Gareth Lodge
Network Administrator
Wesco Aircraft Europe
5 REPLIES
N/A

I have asked very similar questions a number of times!

I think its still something thats being considered, but I can't give any reassurance that it'll actually ever happen.
Marteknet
Grafter

The overall level of service and support F9 give to business users is really bad. I am having endless problems with my teleworker package. I am still unable to connect via FTP (clients & browser) to upload new and changed scripts. This has been dragging on for weeks and I still have not got access to the CCGI server. Is there no end in sight to this fiasco, Its a joke (a bad one) I am paying for a business account and the level of support I am receiving is terrible.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 159

We now have a dedicated business support team, try calling them on 8045 002 0171 and you should get through pretty quick.

With regards to connecting to the ccgi servers, you can only do this when connected through a force9 internet connection, if you are doing this then put the results of a tracert to the ccgi server into the open ticket on your account and I'll get someone to look at it for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Staff
Marteknet
Grafter

With regards to connecting to the ccgi servers, you can only do this when connected through a force9 internet connection, if you are doing this then put the results of a tracert to the ccgi server into the open ticket on your account and I'll get someone to look at it for you.

Done that weeks ago, But I am still without a reliable FTP connection and a means of making changes to my web sites.
N/A

Seems they don't really care then - already started migrating my users from F9 now.

BE are offering up to 24mb unlimited ADSL2+ for £24 / month.

I have just moved my first account onto this. If it goes well then I'll move the lot.

Not sure what they offer for billing but I'll talk to them - they are owned by O2 so hopefully they will actually listen to my concerns!

They recent abundance of plusnet faults is also starting to concern me greatly - especially the email problems.......

I will post here how good the BE service is - lets hope it doesn't get pulled!