cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulldog

gjackson

Bulldog

Just had bulldog broadband installed on other line. 8mg SPEED. all works ok installed and activated on the day they said. Will keep force9 going and will have two connections for £40.00. F9 very good but speed is limited by exchange. no download limits no ports blocked with bulldog. 296mg downloaded in 4mins. Cheesy
7 REPLIES
N/A

Bulldog

Hi gjackson,

Yaa!! Bulldog Great!! just watch out for the sting in tail though?? their CS is off this planet, just keep your fingers crossed they dont mess up on you!! as trying to get through to their support services is abysmal, and trying to get ANYTHING Fixed is enough to cause a nervous brake down I've heard, and bulldog never ever return calls as frequently promist. Bulldog got utterly blasted and totally dragged through the dirty by BBC's whatch dog program a few months back as they had a massive number of unhappy customers due to the terrible CS quality. So great when it all works but wouldnt want to be in your shoes if it ever goes pear shaped, good luck with that!

**Sure F9 may not be perfect either but streets ahead on bulldogs heap of steaming stuff thats supposed to be CS. Ask anyone else who has past experience of Bulldog.

Ivan
gjackson

Bulldog

Hi Ivan

I am always going to keep Force9 as I have been with them for 6 years and the service is tops.

I use Bulldog as other connection because my wife works for the council and need a redundant connection with another supplier.

If one fails the will always be one to use and as i said BT echange only 2mb Bulldog Exchange 8mb.

I have to read and heard the stories about bulldog for the last two years but are the ony other telco in my area apart from bt .So my choice is limited to just these two so I will have to see what happens. will keep everyone updated on a weekly on this forum.

Gary
N/A

Bulldog

Hi Gary,

I understand your situation, & I wasnt trying to put you off Bulldog just wanted to make sure you knew their past track record and that you know what you might be up against if the worst happened, goude forbid.

Anyway good luck with that!!

Ivan
gjackson

Bulldog

Bulldog broadband and phone still have not had any problems since activation.

Connection has not dropped since February 13th. No other problems to report.

Perhaps this is due to them sorting out some of their problems that they have had in the past.

Gary Jackson
N/A

Bulldog

Hi Gary,

I dont doubte what your saying about your experience of Bulldog. However, I have some friends who chose bulldog before asking my opinion and their experience of Bulldog was dreadful. Bulldog managed to mess up their new account & connection so much so that they have now cancelled the service and have gone else where. I think you must be one of the few lucky ones that havent had any problems.

Ivan
gjackson

Bulldog

Hi Ivan
Perhaps where I live in Southampton and the exchange is only five minutes walk could be the reason. It is quite a large exchange and all new digital equipment is installed. I know this to be a fact as I removed all the old exchange equipment. Also bulldog has not been here long. I guess I am just lucky at this present time.

Hope my luck holds out.

Gary Jackson
gjackson

Bulldog

Update to bulldog connection. Have been with them since February 2005,connection always up. Steady 8mb connection all the time.

Good news about f9 upgrade to 8mb this will help great deal. Hope it’s as good as bulldog speed. Will always keep f9 as their service is really good.

Gary Jackson