cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bull(poo) from Bulldog

N/A

Bull(poo) from Bulldog

Anyone else being annoyed by Bulldog continually ringing you and telling you that your exchange as been enabled for 8 Mb and would you like to subscribe.
The conversation always goes something like this with the telesales lady.
I tell her that my exchange has not been enabled either for LLU or otherwise, nor is there a published date for it to be done, she will then say, Ah OK, but it could be by May
So I ask the telesales person what exchange am I on and the exact date for it to be enabled, she dosen't know, but she reminds me that I can subscribe to a potential 8Mb connection and she is able to offer me the benefits of a 1Mb connection while I wait for 8Mb.
Oddly enough when I ask her what are the benefits of changing from my present 2Mb she usually gives up.
I feel sorry for her and others like her, Bulldog is instructing her to lie to get sign ups.
5 REPLIES
N/A

hi

i am on an llu that bulldog has enabled [i could even get 7-8 meg for 19.quid i found this out because bulldog phoned me and told me so ]i asked them where they got my number [unlisted ] [i work for the government [top secret and if i told you i'd need to kill ya :lol: ] when i asked how they got my number and who they got it 'from the telesales bloke stuttered a little [i explained that i was going to oftel as telephone sales aint legal [dont know if they are or arent :lol: ]and that i was gonna create merry hell, guess what ,the phone went dead, so if they tryitell them your x directory ,on the bt unlisted access and see how quickly they drop the phone hope that helps
N/A

Bull(poo) from Bulldog

I've had the same junk though from BT - despite having used the TPS to opt out of marketing calls.

The BT sales guy was going on about how now my exchange is adsl enabled (no * sherlock - I've only had ADSL on the line here since I moved in two years ago) and would I like to consider having my line enabled for BT Broadband. Idiot - surely they must know my line is adsl enabled and can from that work out I've got broadband - not to mention I've opted out of ruddy cold selling calls.

GRRRRR....
holdtight
Grafter

Bull(poo) from Bulldog

My exchange was bulldog enabled some time ago which was closely followed by bd junk through my letterbox on a daily basis for weeks and a total of four visits by reps trying to get me to sign up

The first couple of times i made a point of asking some very technical questions which they couldnt answer much to there embarassment and my amusement

They still didnt take the hint so i had to be extremley firm verbally (go forth etc) to get them to stop knocking on my door, they did

I didnt get bombarded with phone calls though that really would have made me mad, maybe its because my numbers on the TPS opt out list but they did make themselves a bloody nuisance for a while

Why is bluddy still on the censored list i thought it had been removed ?
N/A

Bull(poo) from Bulldog

I'm with Bulldog at uni - worst CS ever
N/A

Bull(poo) from Bulldog

The BT sales guy was going on about how now my exchange is adsl enabled (no * sherlock - I've only had ADSL on the line here since I moved in two years ago) and would I like to consider having my line enabled for BT Broadband. Idiot - surely they must know my line is adsl enabled and can from that work out I've got broadband - not to mention I've opted out of ruddy cold selling calls.

:lol: