cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband signup

N/A

Broadband signup

i have signed up for f9 bb and they rejected it as my line has incompatible stuff on it. what qould his be?
i have SKY on my phoneline which shouldnt cause a problem and i have already have a ADSL connection at the moment whic will be stopped soon as the person who pays for this is leaving the houshold. do you thing its this?
Sad
please write back
4 REPLIES
N/A

Broadband signup

The incompatible stuff on your line could be the fact that ADSL already exists on your line and it needs to be removed before you can order a new one.

i.e. ADSL is incompatible with being applied to a line that already has ADSL.... I blame automated scripts for the clarity of your error response Smiley
N/A

Broadband signup

it should of said there is already a ADSL connection on your line
N/A

Broadband signup

I think the same error response is generated if you have an ISDN line - which was the biggest "incompatible product" when ADSL first came about... this could be why the message was so generic.

There must be a way to transfer ownership of the line you already have without having to disconnect//reconnect.... you will loose your broadband for at least two weeks duriing the changeover if you want to start fresh with a new line rather than transfer it.
N/A

Broadband signup

i can live without bb for 2 weeks.......i hope :lol: