cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brie & Bacon sandwich

N/A

Brie & Bacon sandwich

I have a brie and bacon sandwich that is rather large and would like some support in my mammoth effort in eating it.

Will the SUP affect my chances of eating this fully?
58 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Brie & Bacon sandwich

lol, methinks we're going to see more of these threads appearing!
Saturn
Grafter

Brie & Bacon sandwich

Only if you do it during peak hours :lol:

Let's have some, luv brie and bacon. Where's the licking chops emoticon Sad
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Brie & Bacon sandwich

There's no SUP on brie and bacon, chomp away!
N/A

Brie & Bacon sandwich

I'm experiencing latency .... its all brie and no bacon at the moment. I'M RAISING A TICKET. Evil
LiamM
Grafter

Brie & Bacon sandwich

Eurgh... I don't like Brie and Bacon. I went for the Tuna and Sweetcorn PAYG. 10p for every bite.
N/A

Brie & Bacon sandwich

There's no SUP on brie and bacon, chomp away!

I think some sort of limit SHOULD be in place. If I eat unlimited B&B ... I'll have a visit from the vom fairy. Shockedops:
Community Veteran

Brie & Bacon sandwich

whenever I'm in Scotland and meet my aunt for lunch during her lunch break from work we go to a little coffee shop (either the aroma room or coffee and cream can't remember which off hand but they're both in Paisley) and I always have Carrot Cake and a Brie and Bacon Pannini (in that order) as well as a can of IRN-BRU
N/A

Brie & Bacon sandwich

Remember that Bacon is a shared resource. If you have heavy Bacon usage requirements then perhaps this isn't the sandwich provider for you Tongue
N/A

Re: Brie & Bacon sandwich

I have a brie and bacon sandwich that is rather large and would like some support in my mammoth effort in eating it.

Sorry, as 99% of our customers do not like the combination of Brie and Bacon you fall into the 1% minority who we do not support.

I should add that while the SUP supports 100 sandwiches per month, your particular selection is restricted.

After 15 of these per month you will find that you cannot eat as fast as before as your throat will feel as if it's being squeezed. Please do not consult a doctor, we are pioneers in the sandwich delivery business, where we are now, other delivery businesses will follow.

You will be able to return to you normal eating habits on the 1st of the following month. :lol:
N/A

Brie & Bacon sandwich

I've got a friend who is on BB+ and he's SWIMMING in bacon. Whats the score here?

I've also noticed that I choke on crusty bits of ciabatta while playing World Of Warcraft. Is this due to level 20 Paris dingadingadonglong servers?
N/A

Brie & Bacon sandwich

I have to warn you that although you can use 30 slices of bacon a month (and another 70 off peak) you can only use 15 slices of bread per moth before it starts to go mouldy!
N/A

Brie & Bacon sandwich

And just because its a sandwich it doesnt mean we are actually going to provide bread and butter/margarine.
N/A

Brie & Bacon sandwich

As I have just been freely upgraded to 1MB will I now get a free upgrade to two B&B snadwiches? :roll:
LiamM
Grafter

Brie & Bacon sandwich

Nope. That's not allowed. But you will be able to eat the one, twice as fast.