cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bios_Flash

N/A

Bios_Flash

Hi Folks
I want to flash my Bios. But need to back up the present Bios can any one tell me how as I am new to this. We all have to start at the begining some time Obliged if you can help
Job
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Bios_Flash

> Hi Folks
> I want to flash my Bios. But need to back up the present Bios can any one tell me how as I am new to this. We all have to start at the begining some time Obliged if you can help
> Job

Check out this site http://www.wimsbios.com and all will be reveled however most flash utilities have a back up old bios section before you flash so just follow the flash programs guide lines for youre particular MoBo

Jim
N/A

HI

Go to www.abios.com there is some good information on the website about updating your bios. Be very careful if you have never done it before. Find out what make of motherboard you have and also go to there website you will found more information there.
N/A

> HI
>
> Go to www.abios.com there is some good information on the website about updating your bios. Be very careful if you have never done it before. Find out what make of motherboard you have and also go to there website you will found more information there.

Hi Folks
Thankyou for your help,it was very helpful.
Obliged Job