cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin Laden's finances

N/A

Bin Laden's finances

It seems that most of Bin Laden's money has now either been confiscated or frozen. Which brings me to wonder what will become of it?
Perhaps it should be distributed to all the families of the victims of the New York and Washington Tradgedies and some put to a memorial for the victims.
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Bin Laden's finances

> It seems that most of Bin Laden's money has now either been confiscated or frozen. Which brings me to wonder what will become of it?
> Perhaps it should be distributed to all the families of the victims of the New York and Washington Tradgedies and some put to a memorial for the victims.
>

I don't think the victims would want to touch the filthy money from this guy. No doubt the Swiss will have lots of it stashed in the vaults in Zurich. They'll take anybody's money regardless of where it came from. By the way, did you know that the Swiss had a deal with the Nazis where they charged them a fee for the use of their tunnels and railways during the war. So much for being Neutral. As long as there's a buck to be made, the Swiss are there.
Grimbo
Grafter

>As long as there's a buck to be made, the Swiss are there.

I'll never understand why the Germs didn't just storm in and take Switzerland (would have taken them all of a few minutes!)
N/A

> >As long as there's a buck to be made, the Swiss are there.
>
> I'll never understand why the Germs didn't just storm in and take Switzerland (would have taken them all of a few minutes!)

The germans used switzerland so they didn't need to take it, the englinh could have used it but it was to far away. The swiss don't get involved. I here they have a very good army! Never loose any soilders!

Bin's money will be taken by the governments to pay for the attacks and to prossicute who they need to.
The swiss stuff will sit there, they can't touch that and unless anyone else has access the swiss will keep it.

Most of his money will be lost as people who have anything to do with him will get rid of it!

I don't belive in a momoriel or in the people getting the money. Most people that worked their will have been fully insured. It' was one of the riches buildings! The money should go to making sure it don't happen again. But never will they be able to stop a mad man from killing himself and others.

Jim

Jim