cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Date

egrog52
Grafter

Billing Date

Is the billing date the day your usage gets reset or about three days later when the money gets taken from your account?
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Billing Date

If you are still on the old products then it can take 1 or 2 days from your billing date for the usage reset to be completed because it is still a manual process.

If you have been moved over to the new products then the reset is fully automated and will occur sometime during the day of your billing date.
egrog52
Grafter

Billing Date

The usage has been reset but still the old VMBU and no 240 minutes.
Community Veteran

Billing Date

They are separate issues well discussed in other threads linky.

Not everyone who has had a billing date has been moved over to the new VMBU (which is a separate change to moving to the new products).

The 240 free minutes is a problem PN are aware of.
egrog52
Grafter

Billing Date

The usage was reset on the 19th but no email about a change of product.
Community Veteran

Billing Date

What product are you on? Some of the old legacy accounts will not be changed for a while and you will be receiving an email explaining what will happen shortly.

If you are on premier, PAYG or BB+, raise a ticket and ask why you are still on the old product, as you should have been moved over on your billing date.
egrog52
Grafter

Billing Date

Just had a look the account is ADSL Home Self-Install (Annual Contract)
Community Veteran

Billing Date

Which is an old legacy account.

Nothing will happen to your account (including MaxDSL upgrade) until after you receive your email explaining what PN intend to do.
egrog52
Grafter

Billing Date

I am not really bothered about Max DSL but was really looking forward to using Plustalk Sad
egrog52
Grafter

Billing Date

Would it be worth my while moving to Premier Option 1 because as far as I can see this would incur no cost but might get me the use of Plustalk?