LiamM
Grafter

Big Brother

Any fans here?

I love it. Cant wait!
17 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Big Brother

It was good first time round and got worse every year.
N/A

Big Brother

My sentiments entirely.

Loved the first one but got increasingly fed up with each subsequent series.

Not a fan.
Community Veteran

Big Brother

Call me a misery but I can't stand it, I would much rather listen to my radio making a salad nicoise! By the way if anyone was listening to Charlie Crocker last night - she broadcasts on:
BBC Oxford 95.2
BBC Radio Berkshire (normally)
BBC Radio Kent
BBC Southern Counties Radio
BBC Radio Solent

I was the guy making the salad nicoise! :lol:
rja66
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Big Brother

Used be be an avid fan, its become a little boring over the last couple of years, i hope they think of something more interesting to liven it up this year. (Maybe put Davina in the house for a couple of days!?)
holdtight
Grafter

Big Brother

I would like that :lol:

Dont see enough of her usually the more the better

As for the program i can only echo whats been said already first one good
downhill from there
LiamM
Grafter

Big Brother

OK..... Shockedops:
rja66
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Big Brother

Hey Liam, why not apply for the next series yourself. You might get a few interested people then !!
N/A

Big Brother

It would be interesting for all of a day, when he realises there is no internet access Tongue
N/A

Big Brother

Good one Phillip :lol: :lol:
Metalguru
Grafter

Big Brother

How about +Net organising a "Virtual BB Event" for discussion forum contributors.

12 avatars in one forum.

Tasks set for them, some lively banter, risque humour and mass debate.

And at the end of each week someone is voted out.

If it all goes well "Virtual BB 2" could involve +Net Senior Managers / Directors.
N/A

Big Brother

I would like that :lol:

Dont see enough of her usually the more the better

I disagree.

THERE IS TOO MUCH OF THE SHOUTY WOMAN.

And Dermot is a grade A plonker. Biggest divot since Mark Lamarr.
N/A

Big Brother

I'm actually happy to say of all the Big Brother series I've watched a total of around 10 minutes (and that was while I'd lost the remote to change over).
Denzil
Grafter

Big Brother

One series was maybe OK for novelty value but it's gone too far. All they seem to do now is find the most immature, insecure and dull people they can and force them to live in each others laps. What happens? With tedious inevitability they flirt, fight and bicker. Supposedly vital to the concept is audience involvement in voting them out, but for that you need inmates that can you can feel interested in. Watching these people just seems pointless.
N/A

Big Brother

apparently I'm the only person that's going to disagree....I admit, the first series was good but since then it hasn't been as exciting, and there have been a few series that were absolutely pants all the way through....

HOWEVER- last year was amazing! I think Big Brother helps with a lot of things in society. The fact that Nadia of all the people in the house won, was a bit of a breakthrough for our now more open minded society was excellent! Smiley

This year unfortunately seems to be focussed on the size of all the girls tats.... :roll: but Derek seems like a funny guy and I can see I'm going to be getting at least some entertainment this time round.

Tom