cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT to buy Plusnet

N/A

BT to buy Plusnet

Well there are lots of things that could happen if BT buy PN. They could do what all large corporates promise and leave PN to get on with the job and use their size to allow them to offer lower priced products.

If that did happen it would be a first, more likely BT corporate governance mechanisms will kick in it will be audit's for this and audit's for that and before we know it the customers will be way down the list of priorities.

IMHO if BT buy PN they will smother it and all the goodness will sucked out of it. What will be Lee StRafford's motivation to maintain high standards? If he stays for very long I would be suprised every buyout I have been involved in the current CEO has not lasted more than six months.

On the flipside I have enjoyed four years of decent service from plusnet if nothing terrible happens when BT take over I will stick around but I have an uneasy feeling about this having dealt with BT in the past their customer service has sucked.
6 REPLIES
N/A

BT to buy Plusnet

What will be Lee Stafford's motivation to maintain high standards? If he stays for very long I would be suprised every buyout I have been involved in the current CEO has not lasted more than six months.

Just to point out - Lee Stafford is not in charge of Plusnet.

I'm also pretty sure that he never worked there either.

Lee Stafford
The Hairdresser

I’m Lee Stafford, they call me the Pied Piper of nutters and the loveable rogue of hairdressing but I’d say I’m just an Essex boy who likes to do a bit of hair. I’m living proof that if you’re passionate enough about something then all your dreams can come true.

I have three beautiful salons and my own range of products where I can put all my experience into creating fantastic solutions for your haircare and styling needs.
From www.leestafford.com

The guy you are thinking of is Lee Strafford. Wink

N/A

BT to buy Plusnet

Thanks for the correction Wink
N/A

BT to buy Plusnet

:lol:
Mo worries - I only picked up on it because we manufacture Lee's haircare range. Wink
Community Veteran

BT to buy Plusnet

Hey James

Any chance you could try and persuade Lee Stafford, to run this place.

It got to be any improvement on Lee Strafford's work of late.

Chilly
N/A

BT to buy Plusnet

I could get somebody to ask him.

(Lowly IT Staff don't get to meet the customers - although my office is next to reception, so I do see them wandering about the place occasionally.)
dogscoff

BT to buy Plusnet

Don't know about anyone else, but if Plusnet get swallowed up by BT, I'll be taking my bandwidth elsewhere.