cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT take-over

N/A

BT take-over

Hi, I own some PNT shares and I think everyone has been give a cash offer for 210p/share. Are there any other options if I do not wish to sell the shares?..or is it only cash?
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

BT take-over

It's cash only. I think the dates have expired, however now that BT own a very large majority they can force other owners to sell IIRC. 210p is good value compared to recent trading prices.
Community Veteran

BT take-over

Post removed at Liam Martin request.
Liam
Grafter

BT take-over

Nothing is confirmed just yet.

Chilly, the announcement that BT put out on the 2nd said that they had received an undertaking agreement of the majority of shareholders to sell - not that they owned the majority. IIRC, the actual amount they own is around about 30%. Please read the information again.

Secondly, these things have to go through various regulatory authorities first. The Irish Competition Authority have given their go-ahead, but no further announcement has yet been made.

Furthermore, the BT announcement on the 2nd was NOT a Press Release. It was a regulatory RNS to the city and nothing more.

If and when the deal completes, an official announcement will then be made by ourselves and BT.
Community Veteran

BT take-over

@mavjee1

You may wish to check out the BT site, for an announcement they made yesterday.

www.bt.com
Investor Centre > Stock exchange announcements.

Chilly