cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOOOO!!

N/A

BOOOO!!

Ok, so this forum is a bit busier than Aquiss lol...thought i would drop in before i lose the acess on the 19th...

Check this out for a good result on speed

Thats off peak, on peak is

I do hope that plusnet can get back to there original UNBEATABLE service, til then...I dont get a referral for it, but you could do worse than aquiss/entanet/ukfsn if you are looking to leave.
11 REPLIES
Community Veteran

BOOOO!!

Made me jump Smiley

Hows things on the outside.
N/A

BOOOO!!

Not too bad, had a stuck profile after the training period...had to disconnect quickly a few times to kick it up the butt, but pretty good yeah. Just kinda strange without the usual crew around.

Ran another test this morning,so the speeds do seem pretty constant. I may come back here once things are sorted with PN. Its strange though, I seem to be behaving myself there for some reason. Getting old I guess!

N/A

BOOOO!!

Looking good Rob. I wished my line could even sync at those speeds lol let alone being able to use em.
Just remind me though what was the average test result while under PlusNets realm.

I dont think itll take you long before you start abusing that lot over there Wink.
Community Veteran

BOOOO!!

And from me.

Which is pretty good as I'm a fair way fro the exchange.
N/A

BOOOO!!

Mine, but bear in mind that quite a few other people are also using the connection whilst the test was happening. One day I might drop the router off the network, and then see what I get in isolation.

Can't grumble about this result though. I wish my home connection was this good.

That reminds me, I should turn off interleaving on this account now too, see if I can't get the latency down a little.
Community Veteran

BOOOO!!

N/A

BOOOO!!

And one from me.

Considering im sat in a bad place in the house doing this on my lappy over wireless.

Which reminds me, I really need to get that router shifted to downstairs. Might get be a higher sync also Smiley
holdtight
Grafter

BOOOO!!

Hi Rob looking good at aquiss Cheesy

Not too bad here either im still more than happy with my plusnet connection Cheesy

Bill.
nogginthenog
Grafter

BOOOO!!

hello rob is the grass greener? here is mine wireless with router on a 20 metre home extension!

Community Veteran

BOOOO!!

I think I'll tentatively dip my toes into this thread....

here's a couple I did just a few minutes apart

Go Figure...massive difference :?
N/A

BOOOO!!

hello rob is the grass greener? here is mine wireless with router on a 20 metre home extension!

Well, considering that before i switched, I had problems downloading at 1mb, to the point where it got to 2.1k a second, yep...lower than dial up, pings were around 170ms, my upload was faster (not by much though) and ALWAYS, it was my hardware/setup/exchange) thrown into question. I suddenly switch, my router starts GLOWING the speed it hits, and this is constant, so far, I have run these speed tests throughout the day and not once has it gone below 6000. So yes, the grass is greener (sadly in a way because after the 19th, i will miss some on here) I have not ruled out coming back, but only when the problems are sorted.