cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BE WARNED

N/A

BE WARNED

Now that metronet is in the hands of the big boys their method of opperation has changed. if you pay your bills by direct debit on a card and the payment fails you will be cut off straight away, no grace period. Thats what happen to me, I was even unable to recieved the email Metronet send to tell me they had a problem collecting payment. As least in the old days you had 24 hours or more to sort it out.
1 REPLY
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

BE WARNED

Hi Cameron,

Welcome to the forum. I sorry to here of your problem. You will have seen from posts here that there has been a lot of problems since accounting was switched to the Plusnet system (we are promised a revised system within a week or so). However this is of little compensation for you at the moment. You should have been given 14 days to pay but unfortunately for some reason some people are getting cut off. I'm not privvy to the workings of the system but from here it looks like it is a random thing as to who gets cut off and who gets the 14 days.
You have not said if you have been reconnected - you should be able to do this easliy via "contact us" if you have any issues in getting your payment cleared or getting back on line you should contact Mand or James for assistance - sorry I can't do more for you myself.

Bill